Monday, June 23, 2008

LumensGate '08

Friday night I spent all night - and I do mean ALLLL night - around the heartfire, dancing, drumming and trancing out with the rest of the wonderful folks at LumensGate. I am still amazed, after 18 years, at how well it all comes together. The flow of the rituals, the openness of the participants, the presence of spirit (and spirits) all working together to make the transformations happen. 

I'm still too toasty (and glowing) to make as much sense as it deserves, but I definitely found new doors to walk through. They were not comfortable, and I'm still dealing with the feelings of vulnerability and loss that arose once I had made it to dawn, but I have a feeling that this was the most powerful one yet. It will be "interesting" to watch the results of the ritual cycle take shape over the next year - both in myself and in the other "gators". 

Jai Hanuman!

No comments: