Monday, July 13, 2009

Off on the road again


Sirius Rising has been a regular annual milestone for me over the past ...many years, and I am usually excited to be headed there. This year I have to contend with the strange magnetic draw I feel – not only to my beloved wife (as usual) – but to my new little daughter as well. This makes it rather difficult to pack and hit the road with my usual speed and coherence.

I do hope to send in some blogs from Sirius. I'll have to see if there is internet access this year.


1 comment:

Euphrates said...

I'm sorry to have once again missed seeing you at Sirius (and having to say "Hi, I'm Michael Manor's ex-wife" in introducing myself to people we knew back then did get old after a while - we eventually turned it into a drinking game). ONE of these days. :)